The care and health of children are one of the biggest concerns of any parent, especially when they are in school and can not be attended to continuously. School Cleaning Services have gained transcendental relevance, and we will explain what it consists of.
School Cleaning Services
Creating a bacteria and virus-proof environment requires daily professional procedures beyond hygiene. Our qualified and experienced cleaners in Bristol will provide you with the best disinfection results for large spaces such as schools and study centres.
We will show you three ways to curb the spread of pathogens in a school environment. It is important to follow them, especially in these COVID-19 times when we still need to remain vigilant. Personal hygiene, regular cleaning methods, and disinfection and hygiene protocols.
School Cleaning Services in Bristol? What, Who & When
Cleaning and disinfection are an extra step, as their function is to kill germs on any surface or object and remove dirt and impurities. We must record the operations in a document before performing them to keep a control system. We must specify dates and who is going to clean the premises.
Writing a cleaning protocol for schools or any other space should answer the following questions:
- What is to be cleaned? In this case, the surfaces and objects in a school.
- How is it to be cleaned? It is necessary to specify the technique to be used and the procedure to be followed.
- What is to be disinfected? In this section, the materials or products to be used are detailed.
- When is it going to be done? Just one cleaning or disinfection is not enough because schools can accumulate many microorganisms during a week or a month. Here we will specify the agreed periodicity.
- Who will do the cleaning and supervise it? You can rest assured that you will have the security of knowing who the person who performs this work and who will be in charge of the supervision is.
This protocol, also known as work instruction, certifies that our school cleaning services are performed correctly and provides effective results. We can do checking in two ways, one more thorough than the other:
- Personal check: This is a daily superficial observation of the condition of the installations, equipment, and objects that compose them. A previously assigned responsible person must carry it out.
- Objective check: The periodicity of this type of review usually varies. It involves a more in-depth analysis that cannot be carried out daily. It consists of microbiological examinations of equipment and objects to check for the existence or not of bacteria and germs.
Steps to elaborate a disinfection plan as part of our school cleaning services
When we elaborate a cleaning protocol in schools to deliver our professional school cleaning services, the main thing is to make an inventory of all the equipment and objects available since they will be the ones to be disinfected. In this document, we must specify the nature of the materials that compose them.
It is also important to include other details such as the chemical composition of the accumulated dirt, the disinfectants to be used or if there is any risk during the process that we must prevent.
How to carry out a school cleaning?
Good personal hygiene of both workers and students is the first step to satisfactorily carrying out a school cleaning protocol. Cleaning and disinfection are separate processes to fulfil different but complementary objectives.
First, we carry out the cleaning process to remove all debris and impurities from the surfaces by sweeping and applying basic cleaning products. We must keep in mind that this process alone does not kill germs, but it helps to reduce them. It is not a difficult process that our cleaners in Bristol will do regularly.
On the other hand, there is the sanitization of the entire complex. It allows us to kill and completely wipe out bacteria to achieve an environment free of microorganisms or viruses harmful to the health of children and other staff.
This second step is key within the cleaning protocol in schools and consists of applying chemical products with techniques as effective as ozone disinfection, a very powerful compound against microorganisms and bad odours. Other useful products are chlorine and alcohol, but ozone is what guarantees the best results and actual economic prices.
In That’s Cleaning, we have some of the best cleaners in Bristol with a wide experience delivering school cleaning services and implementing cleaning protocols in schools. Our staff has the professionals and tools necessary to clean walls successfully, mirrors, doors, floors, bathrooms, kitchens, and any property of schools and universities in Bristol and the surroundings.
Do not hesitate to drop us a line if you need advice on these tasks. We will be pleased to assist you, and we will analyze your case in a personalized way to offer you the best results.