Excellent office cleaning and maintenance
A proper office cleaning will ensure that all your facilities and equipment are ready and prepared for your employees to carry out their work in a clean and orderly office space. With no odours and other distractions caused by the dirt, they can focus on your own business.
By hiring an office cleaning company, you will get peace of mind knowing that those responsible for the cleaning at your office will make sure that everything works correctly.
Office cleaning companies
Choosing the right office cleaning company is an important decision, as it will influence the productivity of your staff and the development of their activities.
They must ensure that office cleaning services are performed following basic guidelines:
- Efficiency and effectiveness in cleaning activities
- Good homework planning
- Commitment to monitoring the cleaning
- Quick management response of notices, work orders and incidents.
To know the facilities and equipment, office cleaning companies need a previous report to be aware of the work to be done in the building.
Once the tasks have begun, the cleaning services company will make periodic improvement reports that will recommend measures to save the client's money and extend the useful life of the equipment and facilities.
You will need different office maintenance companies depending on the characteristics of the building and the work carried out in the offices as there are companies highly specialized in specific areas:
- Fire extinguishers and safety
- Buildings, facade and exterior
- Electrical installations
- Air conditioning devices
- Computer equipment
- Office cleaning
- General cleaning
Do you need office cleaning services?
Office cleaning contract
The contracts offered by cleaning companies dedicated to office maintenance are based on the following points:
- Start and end date of the contract
- Number of equipment and facilities and their condition
- Number of visits and period for the reviews
- Fees, payment methods and updates
- The cost depends on the number of hours the company hires. The more hours are hired, the better price per hour ratio.
Office cleaning manual
Office Cleaning is very important for workers to have a good environment, but it requires time and professionalism as every part needs different cleaning techniques and products.
The following office cleaning manual details the essential points to follow to have a clean office:
It is crucial to remove dust from all tables, shelves and other surfaces in the office every day.
An office full of dust is not only detrimental to the health of workers but also gives an awful image to visitors or clients. In addition, dust and dirt can be responsible for the malfunction of machines and installations.
For the cleaning and maintenance of the furniture, we should use different products depending on the materials. Here is a list of the most common materials and how to clean them:
- They absorb a lot of dirt and dust.
- Chairs and sofas have to be vacuumed regularly.
- You have to do a deep cleaning with products for cleaning textiles.
- In the case that the furniture is leather made, they need moisturizing products.
Synthetic tables, shelves and cabinets
This type of furniture is usually made of conglomerates covered with melanin resin. They use to be dust-free surfaces that make cleaning very easy. By removing the dust and wiping them with soap, the result is quite good.
Wooden furniture is usually varnished and waxed. It is necessary to wipe the furniture with a damp cloth with a neutral solution not to damage the surface.
Disinfection of electronic devices
Telephones or computer equipment accumulate a lot of dust. They can also be a source of infections since many people use them.
Headphones can spread disease by mouth. They are usually of minor importance, colds or flu, but we can avoid it with daily cleaning of the headphones with disinfectant products.
We can clean monitors, mice and computers with a microfiber cloth and an antistatic product. To clean the keyboard, we should carefully vacuum it to clean the interior.
When cleaning electronic devices, we must take the following precautions into account:
- Don't use abrasive products, such as ammonia, acetone or alcohol.
- We should not spray the screen directly. It is better to wipe it with a damp cloth. This way, we will prevent the liquid from seeping around the edges.
- You have to be careful with the cleaning cloths used and make sure that the cleaners are using microfiber cloths.
- Disconnect appliances to avoid mishaps.
Keeping the floors clean and shiny is an integral part of cleaning offices because we will help keep them in good condition. We must use the products and techniques necessary for each type of material.
If the floors are natural, such as marble, granite or terrazzo, it is necessary to wipe them with a flat cotton mop every day and mop them with water and a neutral product.
In the case that the office floor is artificial, mopping it daily and scrubbing it with water and a floor cleaning agent is enough for the result to be good.
Carpets and mats
Many offices have carpeted floors which are difficult to maintain and clean because they accumulate dust and dirt.
- To keep them clean, we must vacuum them daily.
- Carpet cleaning with carpet cleaning machines or dry foam should be done frequently.
General office cleaning activities
Several tasks have to be done every day to keep offices clean.
- Waste collection
- Bin emptying and cleaning
- Mopping, sweeping or vacuuming all floors
- Furniture dusting
- Toilet and flooring cleaning and disinfection
- Cleaning the equipment and stored in a clean and closed space
Why is office cleaning that important?
Office cleaning is a very important aspect to take into account when we aim to offer a good vision of our business to visitors o clients and for many reasons:
- It is the workplace of many people, and the better the environment, the more productive they will be.
- Hygiene is important because when many people pass through the offices, there must be no sources of infection.
- The excellent condition of the facilities makes the offices safer for your staff and visitors.
And you? Do you already know what the keys to excellent office cleaning and maintenance are?
That's Cleaning is an excellent commercial cleaning provider and cleaning products, supplier. We will find everything you need to keep your business in optimal conditions at the best price.